Rabu, 21 Maret 2012

lovely assignment

Diposting oleh mirefasdiari di 08.10

in the older post, I said that

“ I’m not ready for any assignment.”

do you remember that??

Well, let me think over.

Guess what? Surprise! The great news is I’m changing my mind now. In contrast,

I really am in love in finishing all assignment

no matter how hard and difficult it is. Can you believe it! Yeah, the truth is, I really enjoy them all. Sometimes, it really help me to forget every negative thought even just for a while. Thanks God. finally, after waiting for so loooooong, you give me an “divine guidance” to direct the right way, best way for me

2 komentar:

james on 23 Maret 2012 pukul 22.04 mengatakan...

hii :) thanks for the sweet comment you left me. finishing an assignment or research paper makes me feel so good inside :) im glad you feel that way now too :)

adi on 26 April 2012 pukul 20.31 mengatakan...

salam senyum sapa
hehehehe

Posting Komentar

 

- Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos